Labels

Saturday 24 September 2011

The end of Critical

After serious consideration I am shutting down Critical and his blog. He is the jerk part of me that should never have seem daylight. I have tried to tone it down but when it comes to passionate subjects I can't control myself whilst in Critical character.

To the writers and readers I have offended please believe me when I say I am sorry.

Thanks Foo for believing there could be a good guy inside Critical, sorry to quit this early. Take care buddy.

5 comments:

  1. Reconsider. I've never taken "Critical" to be a character. If they were then just keep blogging but do it as yourself under the Critical pseudonym. I'd hate to see somone as talented as yourself stop blogging. You have a lot to contribute to the community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. Never understood the point of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote up a few different comments but all of them sounded a bit preachy and none really hit the nail on the head for what I wanted to say, so I'll make it short and sweet.

    If you want to write, don't stop.

    If you don't want to upset people, change, but don't stop. Rework the way Critical approaches others and their ideas. You can disagree with someone without upsetting them if you try.

    At the end of the day, do what you want. And if what you want to do is write this blog then keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Flux, Faid and Anon. Maybe Foo will let me guest post once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts